Hey Jen!, a Lifestyle Blog by Jennifer Bruno

Hey Jen!

A Lifestyle Blog

A Bittersweet Day

By Monday, January 06, 2014 ,

Earlier this morning, I walked to the first class of my last semester at the University of West Florida. I've spent the last 2 years working on my bachelor's degree in economics to add to my previously earned bachelor's in journalism. 

After class today, I planned to go straight home but as I walked to my car, I had another idea. I decided to walk around campus instead. After all, this would be the last time I find myself on campus for the first day of school so why rush away from all the excitement? I walked through the Commons and wandered around the busy bookstore. I walked by the tennis courts and the College of Professional Studies where I took my first economics course with Dr. Giglason, then the Science and Engineering building where I took my Business Calculus class with Dr. Ncube. I finished my stroll at the College of Business where I spent all last year taking business core classes. It's been a crazy ride but I've learned so much and met so many great people that I hope will remain friends for many years to come.

As of today I'm officially in my last semester. I can't believe it's almost over.





















You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I didn't know you were in Pensacola.. why did I think you were in Tally??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know why!!! I got you confused with someone else! It's been a long day of sitting inside and wishing that I could be out running the streets. The "snow" (ice) was much worse downtown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I feel your pain. I live right off Barrancas so I'm right down the street from the downtown area.

      Delete