Hey Jen!, a Lifestyle Blog by Jennifer Bruno

Hey Jen!

A Lifestyle Blog

Holiday Gift Guide!

By Saturday, December 07, 2013


It's that time of year again when everyone is wondering what sort of gifts to buy for their friends and family. I've found some really great items that would make perfect gifts to give for the holidays this year.

For the Beauty Guru: Urban Decay Naked3 Eye Shadow Palette
$52
Urban Decay has been a favorite among beauty professionals and enthusiasts for some time now. I have the Naked2 palette and it's my absolute favorite eye shadow! The Naked3 was released just yesterday and already, it's a hit. The glamour girl on your list will love it!

You can find this palette at Sephora and Ulta.

For the Chic Girl: Scentsy products
Warmers: $19.99 and up
Wax Bars: $4.99
I know many of you have probably heard of this already and you may even have one of you own. But I'm in love with the these products. One of my best friends sells Scentsy so as you can imagine, I get a lot of Scentsy stuff for birthdays and holidays.

If you're unfamiliar with it, here's the gist. A Scentsy warmer heats scented wax to create a beautiful aroma that fills your home with the scent of your choosing. There are so many options for the look of a warmer and dozens of scents to choose from.

For my birthday this year, my friend gave me this Eiffel Tower warmer. It's so pretty just sitting on the shelf but when you turn it on, it's really beautiful.
* For more information: contact Nell Jadwisiak at 
Flavor Your Senses

For the Modern Man: Everlane clothing & accessories
$15-$250
Everlane.com is a website that sells designer quality clothing for lower prices. They have fabulous gifts including t-shirts, hoodies, belts, wallets and cashmere stoles.

To see a list of great mens gifts, go to Everlane.com

For the Nerd: ModCloth.com
$19.99 and up
I came across this website in my search and they have so many awesome "nerdy" gifts. For the Doctor Who fan, there's a book titled Who-ology which contains 347 pages of Doctor Who trivia for $19.99. They also have Wonder Woman glasses for $39.99 and Superhero aprons for $24.99 and up. And right now, they have the Magical Mystery Sale offering specific items for 30% off.

To shop this collection, go to

ModCloth.com and search "nifty nerds".

For the Coffee/Tea Fiend: Keurig Brewer
$119 and up
My coffee mugs wear sweaters
I recently purchased a Keurig Brewer and I love it! Every morning, I can't wait to go downstairs and make myself a hot chocolate or coffee. Later on in the day, I like to make Snapple Iced Teas and Apple Ciders with it too.

Keurig Brewers are a hot item this year and are on sale almost everywhere. Check them out at Target, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's.

For the Tech Savy: AppleTV
$99
For those on your list that use Netflix or Hulu Plus, this device is perfect. It allows you to access your accounts right on your TV. Just plug it into your HDMI outlet and watch your favorite TV shows or movies. You can also watch YouTube, view slideshows of all your pictures and listen to music. You can control AppleTV with the remote or with an app on your iPhone or iPad.

Apple TV is available at all major retailers and at Apple.com.

That's my list. I hope you found some great ideas for the loved ones in your life. Happy Holidays!

You Might Also Like

0 comments