Hey Jen!, a Lifestyle Blog by Jennifer Bruno

Hey Jen!

A Lifestyle Blog

Makeup Organization

By Tuesday, February 11, 2014 ,


I'm always looking for new ways to organize my makeup, my closet and my bathroom products. So I spend a lot of time on YouTube or searching through blogs trying to find something that works for me. The only space I have to store makeup is in my desk/vanity. I bought this desk from Target and it works so well with these plastic Rubbermaid bins I also found at Target. They fit so perfectly in the drawer, I couldn't have planned it better!

The bins are divided up as follows:
Large black bin #1 - Face (foundations, powders, blushes)
Large black bin #2 - Eyes (eye liners, eye shadows, mascara)
Large black bin #3 - Lips (lip glosses, lipsticks, lip liners)
Small black bin #1 - Brushes
Small black bin #2 - Specific Testing Samples (Right now, I'm testing out some face moisturizers and eye creams so I have a bunch of deluxe samples from different brands in this bin)
Large white bin #1 (back) - Hand and Nail Care Products
Large white bin #2 (front) - All Deluxe Samples

This arrangement really works for me. When I open the drawer, I can see everything I have and grab what I need quickly. What more could a girl need?













You Might Also Like

0 comments