Hey Jen!, a Lifestyle Blog by Jennifer Bruno

Hey Jen!

A Lifestyle Blog

Five Things

By Friday, February 14, 2014

~ Coach heart earbuds ~

Despite being sick for half of it, this week was a pretty great one. I spent Sunday celebrating two of my favorite people's birthdays, aced my Policy exam on Thursday and found some great deals on a mini shopping adventure this afternoon. But since it's Valentine's Day, I want to share with you some fun Valentiney things I'm loving. Whether you're going out with your honey, spending the night with friends or hanging out solo, have a great night! Happy Valentine's Day!
~ Super adorable card ~
~ Oh Snap! Bakery goodness ~

~ The girl at Sephora insisted she gift wrap my fragrance purchase this afternoon. So cute! ~
~ Sunglass Hut knows what people want. ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments