Hey Jen!, a Lifestyle Blog by Jennifer Bruno

Hey Jen!

A Lifestyle Blog

A New Shower

By Tuesday, February 11, 2014


This project has been a long time coming! My parents had been talking about it with their contractor for some time now and about a month ago, they gave the go ahead to tear out the old porcelain bathtub in my bathroom and replace it with a gorgeous brand new shower. It took about three weeks to complete the project. And as anyone knows, doing construction on your home is never a good time. I had to use the downstairs shower and had to deal with people walking through my bedroom all the time. The entire house was a mess; covered in dust and sheetrock. It took hours to clean but in the end it was worth it. The shower is perfect! It's a bummer I'll only be here to use for another few months.

We had to make a few adjustments to the piping since we put a window where the original shower head was. So we moved everything to the other side and added two jets and a rain head. They also put in a little bench and shelf for all my products. It's definitely a remarkable improvement on what was there.















You Might Also Like

0 comments