Hey Jen!, a Lifestyle Blog by Jennifer Bruno

Hey Jen!

A Lifestyle Blog

Five Things

By Friday, February 07, 2014

~ My new skincare routine ~
I've had several project meetings with my Policy team, an important exam and two projects due this week. Add to that a SuperBowl party on Sunday, dinner and a movie with friends from school on Tuesday and a shopping day with a girlfriend on Saturday and it's been a busy week.

Though the rest of the week was pretty eventful, today is not. I woke up this morning with a really bad sore throat. I hate being sick especially since I had plans today I was really looking forward to, a Women in Leadership conference at UWF.

So today is a bust but I have a really busy weekend ahead so I hope I feel better by tomorrow morning. I don't get sick very often but when I do, it's usually pretty bad. The good thing is that I tend to get over it pretty quickly. I'm usually not sick for more than a day so it's very likely I'll be over it by tomorrow. Lots to do this weekend so here's hoping!
~ Christmas present we got for my mom ~
~ 1/2 of my Policy team hard at work ~
~ This owl candle holder from Bath & Body Works ~
~ Friends watching the SuperBowl together ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments