Hey Jen!, a Lifestyle Blog by Jennifer Bruno

Hey Jen!

A Lifestyle Blog

Five Things

By Friday, January 31, 2014

~ Believe it or not, the ice made me happy ~
This week was a crazy one. As you know from my last post, we had an ice storm here in Florida which pretty much never happens. My family has been in Pensacola for nearly 20 years and other than the light flurries of 2010, none of us have ever seen snow or ice on the ground here. It made me miss Chicago. In fact, I was probably the only person in Florida that was really excited for this weather! Crazy, right?

So of course after three days off of school, I'm feeling a little more refreshed and energized than usual for this time of the week. So I'm starting this weekend off right with a "girl's day" this afternoon. A little lunch, a little shopping, perfect Friday.

(Check out my "A Florida Snow Day" post to see more icy photos.)
~ My new shower complete with a luxurious rain head ~
~ A little friend that's been hanging out in our side yard lately ~
~ This scarf from Target that makes me think of ice cream ~
~ A weekend visit from our buddy, Teddy Bear (my mom's co-worker's dog) ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments