Hey Jen!, a Lifestyle Blog by Jennifer Bruno

Hey Jen!

A Lifestyle Blog

Five Things

By Friday, January 24, 2014

~ Super cute card holders ~
This week has been a stressful one. With Kendra's memorial service, construction continuing in the house and stress at school, it hasn't been an easy week. But there have been a few fun times sprinkled in. 

One of our contractors had to bring his kids with him yesterday so I got to play nanny to his adorable 1 year old. Today I got the good news that my shower will be done by the end of the day. Finally! Also, I aced a very important exam in my Policy class on Tuesday and we held a great MLA (Marketing & Logistics Association) recruiting event at Ale House on Wednesday.

I'm hoping this weekend will be an uneventful one. I want to get caught up on a few of the Academy Award nominees before Sunday. I saw Wolf of Wall Street last night and will hopefully see one or two more this weekend. 
~ My name is Kaison and I'm so stinkin' cute ~
~ Somewhere behind my shower, the walls are pink and I'm ok with that ~
~ My buddy came over for a visit ~
~ I love these Petite French Madeleines from Starbucks ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments