Hey Jen!, a Lifestyle Blog by Jennifer Bruno

Hey Jen!

A Lifestyle Blog

Welcome!

By Friday, December 06, 2013

Lately I've been a bit obsessed with beauty, home decor and travel blogs/vlogs (Elle and Blair Fowler, I'm looking at you) so I decided to start one of my own. Here I'll be writing about my favorite beauty products, tips and tricks for decorating/maintaining a home, my own travel experience and other various interests I find along the way. 

So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let's talk.

A bit about me:

1. I'm a born traveler. I was born in Rota, Spain and my only sibling, a younger brother, was born in Iceland. We are the "military kids" of two wonderful parents that brought us all over the world.

2. I have a bachelor's degree in journalism and I'm currently working on a second bachelor's in economics.

3. I love music! And I live for concerts. Sadly, it's difficult to see my favorite bands because of school and the fact that I live in Pensacola (Florida) means I usually have to drive a significant distance to go to a concert.

4. I got the chance to spend a week on Warped Tour this past summer. I drove a band for the first few dates. Warped is an incredible tour and seeing the "behind the scenes" is something I could never truly describe.
5. In my spare time, I write screenplays. I'm a member of the Chicago Screenwriter's Network and for the past two years, I have been a judge for their annual screenwriting contest.

6. In 2010, my best friend and I decided to find out what it was like to live in Wrigleyville (Chicago). We rented an apartment across the street from Wrigley Field and spent a year living the dream.

7. I love movies. I prefer them to television. So be ready to see movie reviews sprinkled in amongst the chic.

8. I recently lost my dog, Taco. I miss him every day. I've never lost a best friend before and I can feel how it's changed me.


9. For five years, I worked as a nanny for two great kids (my cousins actually) and I miss them so much.

10. Today I asked Siri what the meaning of life is and she answered "chocolate". This is an answer I can live with.

You Might Also Like

0 comments