Hey Jen!, a Lifestyle Blog by Jennifer Bruno

Hey Jen!

A Lifestyle Blog

A Perfect Christmas Eve

By Tuesday, December 24, 2013 ,

Christmas Eve. My favorite day of the year. I even like it better than my birthday. Don't get me wrong, birthdays are fun. After all, it's a special day just for me. But on the other hand, it's a special day JUST for me. I prefer to share the excitement and Christmas is a time when everyone I know is excited and happy. Well, after all of the shopping is done anyway which is why Christmas Eve is perfect. Everyone is still looking forward to the fun of Christmas day but all the stress of shopping and running around from one ridiculously swamped store to another is over. All that's left is to sit back, relax and enjoy time with family and friends. So here I am sitting at home with my family. Everything I need to have a cozy Christmas Eve is right here in front of me!

1. First and foremost, a sparkling Christmas tree
Our tree this year!
2. A comfy blanket

3. It's a Wonderful Life on DVD

4. My favorite Christmas jammies

5. My new snowman socks (thanks, Meg!)

6. A plate of Christmas cookies

7. A good book before bed
8. A cup of hot chocolate in my Santa mug

9. A roaring fire
Toasty!
10. The only way Christmas would be better is if my little brother could be here but he's stationed in the Azores right now. Hopefully next year!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really know what you mean. I hope you enjoyed it and have today the perfect Christmas day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas as well. :)

      Delete